Who we are - our vision, mission and values
We believe in the power of communities to improve the health of
the nation. Communities that preserve and protect life through
volunteering for health and first aid.
Our charitable promise
We have a deep heritage of caring, compassion and health.
Promoting the relief of sickness, distress and suffering. Helping
others at some of the most vulnerable moments in their lives.
We are proud of the work we do and how we do it, and we
- • To serve humanity without judgement
- • To take time to care
- • To be skilled to meet health needs
- • To develop new and better ways to preserve and protect
Our values guide our thinking and actions – they set out the
‘way we do things’.
– Treating others with compassion and respect
– Pride in doing an excellent job
– Delivering what we promise
– Continuously learning and improving
– Working together effectively
Collectively, our values spell out HEART – people are at the
heart of St John Ambulance.