Vitality London 10,000 2019
- When: 27 May
- Where: London
- Distance: 10km
Use the discount code EASTERSALE to get 30% off your
Ever wanted to follow the footsteps of Olympic athletes? The
route for the Vitality London 10,000 covers part of the 2012 London
Olympic Marathon route. It takes you past famous London landmarks
including the London Eye, Buckingham Palace and the Bank of England
- so you even get a bit of sightseeing along the way! You will run
alongside elite runners and have coverage from the BBC, making this
10km run one of the highest in profile of its kind.
*link will open a registration page on Active
How we'll support you
Join team St John Ambulance and we'll support you every step of
the way. In return for all your hard work and commitment, we'll
provide you with:
- • a fundraising and training pack
- • a St John Ambulance running vest
- • publicity support and advice from the St John Ambulance PR
- • regular e-newsletters
- • cheers from the St John Ambulance team out on the course
- • a certificate showing your fundraising total.
Already got a place in the Vitality London 10,000?
If you already have your own place, we would love to have you on
our team. We don’t have a minimum sponsorship target, but any funds
you can raise would be hugely appreciated.
For any questions please email
email@example.com or call
020 7324 4168.