Costa Rica Coast to Coast Rainforest Trek
- When: Various dates
- Where: Costa Rica
- Time:12 days / 11 nights
- Registration fee: £449
- Minimum sponsorship: dependent
on fundraising option
The coast to coast challenge is an adventurous journey on foot
and by raft from the Pacific to the Caribbean Coast. This may be a
tough trip with some hard climbs, but the rewards are huge.
The trek will take you along the country’s highest active
volcano, where you will enjoy the traditional farming
- • visiting coffee plantations and oak forests
- • travelling deep into the cloud forest
- • experiencing the dense tropical rainforest, serenaded by
howler monkeys and exotic bird calls.
This trip ends with an unforgettable journey by raft and boat to
a beautiful tropical beach.
This trek is rated tough and is not for the faint hearted. It
will require training and fundraising in preparation for the
For more information, view the
full challenge event details on the Discovery
*link will open a registration page on Discover Adventure.
- • 27 November 2019 - 8 December 2019
- • 5 - 16 February 2020
- • 25 November 2020 - 6 December 2020
We'll support you every step of the way
We’ll be there to help you meet your fundraising targets and to
make the most out of your fundraising experience.
Our support package includes:
- • a fundraising pack
- • a St John Ambulance vest
- • support and advice from the St John Ambulance fundraising
team and PR team
- • a certificate showing your fundraising total.
For any questions, please email email@example.com or call us on 0207